Gardening Should Be Green
At Garden Guru we’re on a mission to make gardening more sustainable.
Gardening is not just about planting seeds and spending quality time outdoors, but also about cultivating a better and greener world. We understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment and are committed to providing the highest quality, eco-friendly garden tools.
Sustainability is a core priority throughout our production and supply chain. While we’re not perfect, we’ve made strides to measure and reduce the environmental impact of our products. When you buy from Garden Guru, you help keep waste out of landfills, conserve precious forest habitats, and ultimately make the world a greener place through your own garden care. Together, we can make the world a more beautiful place, for generations to come!
- We're proud to say that 90% of our products have a full cradle to grave carbon offset, with a goal to get to 100% by 2024. We believe that it's important to take responsibility for our carbon footprint, and we're committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
- Reducing waste and conserving resources is crucial to creating a sustainable future, which is why we use recycled materials whenever possible. Our tools use 100% recycled steel, compared to the industry average of 70%.
- We care deeply about the impact of our packaging. That's why we use recycled and recyclable materials, reducing materials that end up in landfills and minimizing our impact on the environment.
- We believe in the importance of protecting our forests and wildlife, which is why we use wood and bamboo from responsibly managed and audited forests.
- A key feature of sustainability is building products that last. All of our products go through rigorous quality and control checks and come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member of 1% for the Planet, we’ve committed to giving 1% of gross sales each year to support causes focused on environmental preservation and sustainability.
How You Can Do Your Part
- Recycle product packaging
- Care for your tools after use to reduce wear and tear
- Donate items that you no longer need or use
- Convert asphalt and concrete areas into green spaces
- Use environmentally friendly gardening practices that conserve water and limit fertilizers and pesticides